Thursday 06 October 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
A leadership change and project management development programme delivered across the LLR region to help future proof primary care.
What is the Virtual Power of Three – Triumvirate Programme?
A virtual programme run over 6 Workshop days and 3 Action Learning half days, where delegates work in small groups (usually 3) to become effective change agents and leaders. Evidence-based and practical tools and techniques will provide insight about you as a leader and how you work in a team, building improved relationships, culture, and system effectiveness. The ultimate return on investment is not only developing individual leadership and change agent skills and competencies but also supporting a change project that could help transform one area of your clinical environment.
This programme seeks to address the following:
- Ability to be more aware of what affects culture change, and how their own personal leadership approach can influence, build and maintain better workplace working.
- Build on existing knowledge of change and improvement, through the start of a change project during the programme and sharing the knowledge to sustain and maintain changes (both through process and with people) for now and in the future.
- Encouragement to hold effective, supportive and challenging conversations which build relationships and create an environment of trust and openness.
- Develop a range of ways of reflecting on practice and establish a wider network of support
- Establish a practice which incorporates time to think, and apply it to the many aspects of workplace and system working.