WHAT ARE THE DESIGN GROUPS?
The LLR health and care system has established a series of Design Groups whose aim is to bring system partners together to review existing services and pathways to ensure they adequately meet the needs of the population of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR).
Our aim is to ensure that our services are integrated and effective and deliver positive outcomes and experiences for our service users.
Use the button below to find out how the Primary and Community Care Design Group are leading the way.
HOW ARE THEY MANAGED?
This workshop is open to all health and social care colleagues working across Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland (LLR) irrespective of whether you are shielding, working from home, or at work. The workshop will be delivered on various dates over the next few months.
- Population Health Management
- Enhancing experience of care
- Improving the health and well-being of the population
- Reducing per capita cost of healthcare and improve productivity
- Addressing health and care inequalities and increasing the well-being and engagement of the workforce.