Your Voice will provide staff working across the LLR health care system with access to an online reporting tool that allows them to do the following:
Coming Soon – Your Voice Report and Support Tool
What is Your Voice?
Your Voice – Report & Support tool, is a Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland (LLR) wide Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) project. The aim of the Your Voice project is to create a system-wide online reporting tool for staff to report experiences of harassment, victimisation, and discrimination.
The tool is still in development but will be accessed through the LLR Academy website.
What will staff use if for?
- Report an incident for themselves or someone else
- Make a report anonymous or non-anonymous
- Report incidents of experiencing discrimination, harassment, vicitimisation and bullying including abusive behaviors
- Report incidents of witnessing discrimination, harassment, vicitimisation, and bullying including abusive behaviors of other colleagues, patients, and visitors
- Access online support information, contacts, and advice Provide LLR organisations with integrated management information system and to monitor the numbers of incidents, analyse themes and actions whilst adhering to information governance policies and procedures
It is envisaged the Your Voice – Report & Support tool will be:
- Available 24 hours, 365 days a year with support available from an advisor over the phone during the hours of 09:00-17:00
Who is it for?
The Your Voice tool is available for LLR health care staff (including bank staff), volunteers, and students on clinical placements. In the first phase of its implementation, the following organisations will be able to access the Your Voice tool:
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust (UHL)
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust (LPT)
- LLR NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups
Other LLR System Wide partners may be able to access the Your Voice tool in the future after initial implementation and review takes place.
For any further questions and to stay up to date about the Your Voice project across LLR, please contact: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact the LLR Academy and we will direct your query appropriately.