What is the LLR Academy?
The LLR Academy is a team of dedicated health and social care representatives working together across the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) system to improve outcomes and experiences for our patients and employees, creating ‘more good days’.
The LLR Academy is underpinned by the Person-centred Leadership Framework (PCLF) which has, at its core, a focus on outcomes and is built on a platform of positive culture; a working across systems mind-set; and positive behaviours that support collaborative working.
Watch Our Latest Consultant Video
Overall coordination of Academy work is undertaken by a small team of five who meet once a week to look at priorities and issues arising. The team is made up of:
What is the Academy’s purpose?
Through the person Centred Leadership Framework (PCLF), the academy will
- Facilitate the consistent delivery of positive outcomes and experience #MoreGoodDays
- Position and equip the LLR system to be ‘change ready’ to become an Integrated Care System (ICS)
- Work with partners to drive the ambition for making LLR the best place to work
- Develop a workforce that is fit for the future – the right people, with the right skills, attitudes, and behaviors
- Deliver a person-centered, outcome-focused approach to all workstreams
- Work collaboratively with partners putting patients first, system second, and organisation third
I am delighted that the LLR Academy is already having such a positive impact in bringing health and social care partners together across our system to create #MoreGoodDays.
Highlights for me from the last 12 months have been; the QI masterclass with Don Berwick as keynote speaker; the launch of our Living Systems Leadership program, and our new partnership with the LLR Training Hub for primary care which is really helping to create a community of learning and development across our system’s #TeamOfTeams.
There is so much more to come and get excited about… so watch this space!! #MoreGoodDays
What support do we offer?
Through its expert team, the Academy offers system support in the following areas: